This client is a well-known trading company in the UAE, which guarantees a complete Product Life Cycle in a sustainable, eco-friendly production environment, and are the best in class. In order to manage, and for a better future growth of the company, they were in search of an Integrated Software Solution.
FactsBMS was installed to serve the purpose in the wholesale division. The company controls/manages the trading activities with the help of various modules such as, Sales Order (SO), Purchase Order (PO), Goods Receipt Note (GRN), Purchase Invoice (PI) and Export Invoice (EI)). Each module involves in different perspective, which was taken care by the FactsBMS seamlessly.
1. Sales order depends on the confirmation of the client.
2. Purchase order document displays quantities and consent prices for a particular commodity.
3. Goods Receipt Note (GRN) are pulled into one purchase invoice to maintain in the books of accounts.
4. Purchase Invoice, prepared by the purchase department, displays increased stock and updated accounts.
5. Packing list displays the list of manufactured items to be packed.
6. Export Invoice is a document that is prepared by the buyer to the seller displaying the list of items and also mentioning the due cost.
7. Custom claims are done based on various invoices for Duty Drawback.