Building Material Trading Management SoftwareProven and pre-engineered solutions help the building material industry improve customer service, increase inventory turns, control costs and improve revenue growth in this dynamic business environment.
Offering a complete set of system management tools and applications, FACTS provides comprehensive building material distributor features which allows the companies to-
- Enter orders in one place for all items
- Monitor committed sales inventory and incoming purchase orders on the stock status screen
- Gain easy access to inventory needs by viewing a list of suggested purchase order lists, including those tied to specific orders
- Efficient management of delivery and inventory on the expected delivery date to ensure accurate and prompt deliveries
- Remote warehouse / branch connectivity
- Last price inquiry of customers with Complete Sales / Purchase Movement analysis
- Online stock Inquiry, Stock Part Enquiry, Account Balance Enquiry
- Linking of documents. DO can be converted to Invoice automatically
- Purchase Order processing, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt Notes and Purchase Invoices.
- Elaborate Receivable and Payable Age analysis
- Customer Price Enquiry for multiple years, remote warehouse / branch connectivity (Offline / Online)
- Consolidation of statement of accounts, Group companies statement of accounts, daily bank position, Monthly comparisons etc.
- Automatic Landed cost calculation for purchases
- Combining different stock items and printing as a set invoice printing
- Assembly module for grouping inventory items to a new item
- Barcode Label Printing / Stock taking interface with PDTs
- Packing Lists / Labels Printing
- Customizable as per user requirements
- User definable Data Entry Forms and Document Management. Forms can be customized by adding even new fields!