Microsoft Dynamics NAVTurn Your Business Vision into Reality with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
You have worked hard to build a vision for your business. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can turn that vision into reality with a solution that gives you control over and visibility into what’s going on in your business, and the ability to make smart decisions that impact your margins and improve your cash flow—ultimately driving your business growth.
Today, more than 300,000 customers are using Microsoft Dynamics solutions in 42 country versions to drive business success—and stay ahead of the competition.
A Proven Solution for Your Business - Since 1983, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has delivered the functionality, performance, and ease of use that powers diverse businesses around the world. Comprehensive functionality makes it easy to adapt and connect with solutions from independent software vendors (ISVs), other line-of-business applications, and the Microsoft® technology that you already use in your organization. And our global network of Microsoft partners can provide deep local and technical knowledge of specific industry and vertical requirements to help ensure that you have the best solution in place to meet your unique business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed to simplify and streamline business processes across your entire organization to help you gain better control, increase your margins, and drive profitable growth.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Role Centers provide role-based views of data and deliver the information most relevant to the user’s role so people can organize and prioritize their work and be productive right away.
Gain Greater Control – Greater control is about having visibility into how your business is performing—it’s about knowing that your system will help drive decision-making processes and enable your people to be more proactive and productive. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you confidence that the right people in your organization are making the right decisions. And it delivers the insight you need to monitor business performance from every possible angle—from employee time and resources to inventory and shipping.
- Streamline financial practices – The intuitive Role Tailored interface delivers personalized access to the information and tasks most relevant to your role—including key financial processes. With immediate access to the data you need, you can respond quickly and effectively.
- Get a clear view of your financials – Increase financial transparency with integrated systems, shared data, and drill-down capabilities that give you visibility into your transactions and audit trails.
- Provide self-service reporting tools and real-time business intelligence – Help your people make fast, informed decisions using powerful business intelligence data and significantly reduce ad-hoc requests to the IT department for reports and other information.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, employees have visual cues to help them see exactly what they need to do next to move business forward.
—Ricky Vogel, CIO, Gumdrop Books and Mitinet
- Efficiently manage bookkeeping and inventory
- Simplify cash flow management
- Control fixed assets
- Process bank reconciliations and collections
- Work with multiple currencies, locations, legal entities, or companies
- Manage budgets
- Create custom reports using step-by-step wizards
- Consolidate reports easily
- Look for trends and relationships
- Increase collaboration and share knowledge
Supply Chain Management
- Tailor approval workflow processes
- Manage inventory
- Improve your responsiveness
- Pursue new market opportunities
- Work more efficiently with partners
- Boost efficiency of production orders
- Improve supply planning
- Stay agile and respond quickly to customer demands
- Manage capacity requirements planning more effectively