- Purchase order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
Details of Sales Order Processing Module
- Enquiry Registration
- Sales Quotation
- Proforma Invoice/ Sales Order
- Sales Invoice
- Delivery Order
- Packing List
Purchase order Processing
- Purchase requisition
- Request for Quotation
- Purchase order
- Good Receipt Note
- Purchase Invoice
- "Order processing" is the work flow process involving the above processes and customer service.
- It is the term used to identify all the cohesive efforts put for fulfilling a customer’s order for goods/services beginning with the enquiry, confirmation of an order, to ensuring that the orders are delivered perfectly to a customer.
- FactsERP has a standard, proved and best-in class processes defined in its software Application to have a very long term interaction with the customers.
- Thereby ensuring a steady increase in revenue with efficient operation with best customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- In the order to cash process, we can remove the main pain areas in the current businesses and customize those changes to give appropriate sales and purchase quotations with approval mechanism, best order to fulfillment process, timely invoicing and collection process reducing the Day Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Our processes are integrated to the Sales, billing process, purchases with appropriate accounting entries accurately and efficiently increasing cash flows.
- FactsERP has a real time, role based system from quotation to order to cash collection to accounting financials ensuring a full visibility with customizable dashboards for the management.
- Total control of the quotation to order process with approvals, with masters for customer data where we can have the customer information, payment term and credit limit / credit days set for a customer, invoicing and more.