FactsRWD – Responsive Web DesignsEvery entrepreneur seeks mobile versions of their E-commerce web sites or their respective ERP Solutions. Thus, we provide responsive web designs for easy and wide accessibility.
Responsive Web design is an approach that suggests the design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. This practice involves the use of a combination of flexible grids, images and layouts along with an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from laptop/desktop to their iPads, the website or the application automatically switch to accommodate to the resolution of the devices. The images automatically resize and provide different scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences. This quick and effective solution would eliminate the need for a different design and development for new gadgets in the market.
Thus, Responsive Web design is a design approach, aimed at having applications on the web using (RWD) and asp.net MVC platform which helps in:
- Crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience. This makes panning and scrolling across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
- Easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing
- A site which is designed by FactsRWD has the capability to be adaptive to the viewing environment. This is possible by using fluid / proportion based constructed grids with stretchable images & CSS3.
- The fluid grid concept calls for some page elements to change its dimensions to relative units like fractions.
- The images are flexibly resized to relative/comparative units. This is specifically done so that the images do not get displayed outside their specific contained elements.
- Through cloud data storage hardware costs can be eliminated.
- New, user friendly, rich graphical user interface with touch interface enabled.