Textile Wholesale & Retail Management Software
FACTS Textile Management System
is a system that offers a diverse range of interconnected modules designed to support best practices specifically in the textiles industry. These modules provide real time information entry, maintenance, tracking and intelligence facilities to users. The system is fabricated around the overall objectives of providing a flexible, user-specific work environment within management defined limits. It aims to execute better task control, coherence and efficient time utilization along with stringent data security and integrity. Textile Management System goes beyond conventional office automation to provide strategic management analysis, planning and decision support tools based on the critical routine and operational variables prevalent in the textile work culture.
- Multiple units like cartons, pieces and yard/meter
- Online stock Inquiry with complete piecewise details
- Complete Order processing
- Elaborate customer age analysis
- Customer Price Enquiry for Multiple years (Data can be Imported from the existing Software, if any)
- Remote warehouse / branch connectivity (Offline / Online)
- Consolidation of statement of accounts, Group companies statement of accounts, daily bank position, monthly comparisons etc.
- Automatic landed cost calculation
- Carton wise stock balance / Stock Card Reports
- Barcode Label Printing / Stock taking interface with PDTs
- Bill of entry handling
- Import of Microsoft Excel Data for ease of entering Transactions like Purchase / Imports
- Customizable as per user requirements
- Online Updating
- User definable Data Entry Forms and Document Management. Forms can be customized by adding even new fields!
- No Limits – multi company, multi- location, multi-currency handling
- Multiple Budgets or Department-wise Budgetary Control
- Templates for Financial Statements with grouping structures
- Integrated or non-integrated post-dated cheque handling