FACTS ERP Internship Day 38
Date:- 18th July 2023
Name:- Noella Abraham
– Learned some basics of Dart programming to continue making the app using Flutter.
– Created 12 more backlinks for Dynamics Axis. [updated in the Google Sheet]
Tasks To Do:-
– Continue learning Dart programming language.
– After learning, continue making the employee task management app using Flutter.
– Post more backlinks for Dynamics Axis.
What have I learned?
– I learned about what static, constant and dynamic declaration was and understood them better with the help of some examples.
– Scaffold -> it behaves like the root widget and covers the entire screen of the device.
– I learned how to create a button in the latest version of Flutter and style it in an aesthetic way.
– To align the widgets in the center you have to use the “mainAxisAlignment” and “crossAxisAlignment” fields.
– FlutterToast -> it’s a flutter package which allows small messages to appear at the bottom of the screen temporarily to display some information or notification.
– Two main types of widgets, stateless widget and stateful widget:
Stateful Widget = used when you want to add some functionality to the app.
Stateless Widget = used when you don’t have to add any functionality to the app.