FACTS ERP Internship Day 26
Date:- 22nd June 2023
Name:- Noella Abraham
– Decided to create a project management system app using Flutter and then create the website using Flask.
– Started creating a basic design for the app using Figma and completed the Loading Page and the Home Page / Dashboard.
– Had a session about Web Development.
Tasks To Do:-
– Complete the design prototype for the app with Figma and move on to the implementation phase.
– Create a website using WordPress.
What have I learnt?
• Web Development has two main parts -> front-end and back-end
• Back-end focuses on databases (MySQL -> for small databases, MS Sql & Oracle -> for large databases) and some intermedial languages like PHP, Python, Ruby, C#, Java etc.
• Discussed about some open-source technologies like WordPress, OpenCart (mainly for building e-commerce websites) and Magento (mainly for building e-commerce websites).
• Discussed about the difference between a website, web application, hosting and domain.
• Well-known frameworks – React.Js, Angular.Js, MVC
• Local Servers – XAMPP, ZAMPP, WAMP. For my task I have to use WAMP as the local server.
• Things present in WordPress:
– Mostly free plugins.
– Free application.
– Easy to learn.
– Use Elementor (Plugin) to design the website on WordPress.
• themeforest.net is a website which contains different themes which can be used on WordPress, Magento, OpenCart.
• Discussed about the importance of responsiveness and its three types:
– Mobile responsiveness
– Desktop responsiveness
– Tablet / iPad responsiveness